External Review Committee
The External Review Committee (ERC) is tasked with evaluating and assessing the activities, processes and outputs of the CDT from an objective, external perspective. The committee provides feedback in an formal annual report following a review, which consists of private panel sessions with CDT students, supervisors and the CDT and School of Informatics leadership.
The feedback – a valuable assessment of the CDT’s progress and potential opportunities for growth – is reported to to the Executive Committee to determine the best way to incorporate the ERC’s recommendations.
Members of the External Review Committee are:
Francois Bodin, Institut de Recherche en Informatique et Systèmes Aléatoires (Irisa), France
- Professor, Univeristy of Rennes I
- Co-founder & CTO of CAPS Enterprise
Koen De Bosschere – Department of Electronics & Information Systems, Ghent University, Belgium
- Professor, Department of Electronics & Information Systems, Ghent University, Belgium
- Group Leader, System Software Lab
John Goodenough – ARM
- VP Technology Collaboration & Standard
Richard Jones – University of Kent, UK
- Professor of Computer Systems, School of Computing
- Associate Dean of Sciences (Research & Innovation)
(Former Member) Tim Harris – Oracle Labs, Cambridge, UK
- Architect, Oracle Labs
(Observer) Adam Luqmani – The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Portfolio Manager, Information & Communication Technologies
- Member of the CDT’s Steering Committee
- As our EPSRC portfolio manager, Adam participates in the annual ERC evaluation sessions as an observer.